Why is SIPJF the IP Job Fair?
- Tuesday, March 6–Friday, April 13: Employer registration period
- Wednesday, May 30–Wednesday, June 20: Resume review period
- Thursday, July 12: Interview schedule available in Symplicity
- Tuesday, July 24: Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair
Georgia State University College of Law’s Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair® is more than just a “patent lawyer” interview day. The job fair offers a broad spectrum of services. We invite corporations, law firms and government agencies that practice litigation, prosecution, transactional work and other aspects of Intellectual Property law in technology, science, business, media, arts, entertainment and sports to participate in this fair.
The Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair gives you the chance to fill summer and associate positions with the best and brightest law students and recent graduates who are serious about IP law.
The Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair offers efficient, effective hiring to employers with:
- 100 Percent Pre-Screening: Select candidates to interview from resumes submitted in advance.
- Expanded Recruiting Reach: Qualified candidates from top law schools in the NALP Southeast region will be invited to attend.
- Strong Candidates: Prime candidates from the best southeastern law schools travel to meet you.
- Specialized Field: This job fair was created by Georgia State Law to satisfy high student and employer interest in the specialized field of Intellectual Property.
- Save Time and Money: The job fair is in one convenient location for one day at one economical price.
- Meet Your Hiring Needs: Interview candidates for summer or entry-level positions.
Second- and third-year law students with an interest and experience to compete for summer associate IP opportunities in 2019 participate.
At your request, we can also help you fulfill your entry-level associate positions for students graduating in the spring or summer 2018. Our database of registered law schools helps get the word out about your positions and mines qualified candidates for you to interview.
A resume collect service also is available, and often used by employers who are interested in SIPJF candidates but who cannot attend the fair. For these nonparticipating employers, the fee is $300. The resume collect service is complimentary for participating employers.
Nonrefundable fees include administrative costs, private locations for interviews and lunch.
- Standard: $550 per interview schedule (up to 20 candidates)
- Additional schedules, $400 each
- Small Employers (up to 25 attorneys) $450 per interview schedule (up to 20 candidates)
- Additional schedules, $300 each
- Resume Collect: $300 for rising second- and third-year students, 2018 graduates
- $300 for graduating 3L students*
- Employer Table Talk: $400
- Add-on for participating employers: $200
* services are complimentary with a standard or small employer registration
Interested in participating? Employer registration will be held Tuesday, March 6, through Friday, April 13. Contact the SIPJF administrator at 404-413-9070 or firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
- Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld
- Alston & Bird
- Arnold & Porter
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- Baker Botts
- Baker Donelson
- Baker Hostetler LLP
- Ballard Spahr LLP
- Bryan Cave
- Cantor Colburn
- Dority & Manning
- Duane Morris
- Eversheds Sutherland
- Fish & Richardson
- Foley & Lardner
- Hall Booth Smith
- Hunton & Williams
- Jones Day
- Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton
- King & Spalding
- Mayer Brown
- McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP
- Merchant & Gould
- Meunier Carlin & Curfman
- Moore & Van Allen
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
- Morris, Manning and Martin
- Myers Bigel
- Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
- Nuesoft Technologies Inc.
- Patterson & Sheridan
- Paul Hastings LLP
- Robins Kaplan
- Smith, Gambrell & Russell LLP
- Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
- Sughrue Mion
- Taylor English
- Thomas Horstemeyer
- Troutman Sanders
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Winston & Strawn
- Womble Carlyle
• Samford University Cumberland School of Law
• University of Alabama School of Law
• Florida A&M University College of Law
• Florida International University College of Law
• Florida State University College of Law
• Nova Southeastern Shepard Broad Law Center
• Stetson Unviersity College of Law
• St. Thomas University School of Law
• University of Florida Levin College of Law
• University of Miami School of Law
• Emory University School of Law
• Georgia State Law
• John Marshall Law School
• Mercer University School of Law
• University of Georgia School of Law
• University of Kentucky College of Law
• University of Louisville Brandeis School of Law
• Louisiana State University Paul M. Hebert Law Center
• Tulane University Law School
• Campbell University Norman A. Wiggins School of Law
• Duke University School of Law
• Elon University School of Law
• University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill School of Law
• Wake Forest University School of Law
• University of Oklahoma
• University of Tulsa
• Charleston School of Law
• University of South Carolina School of Law
• University of Tennessee College of Law
• Vanderbilt University Law School
• Baylor Law School
• Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law
• St. Mary’s University School of Law
• Texas A&M University
• Texas Tech University School of Law
• University of Houston Law Center
• University of Texas at Austin School of Law
• University of Richmond School of Law
• William & Mary School of Law