Why is SIPJF the IP Job Fair?
Georgia State University College of Law’s Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair® is more than just a “patent lawyer” interview day. The job fair offers a broad spectrum of services. We invite corporations, law firms and government agencies that practice litigation, prosecution, transactional work and other aspects of Intellectual Property law in technology, science, business, media, arts, entertainment and sports to participate in this fair.
The Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair gives you the chance to fill summer and associate positions with the best and brightest law students and recent graduates who are serious about IP law.
The Southeastern Intellectual Property Job Fair offers efficient, effective hiring to employers with:
- 100% Pre-Screening: Select candidates to interview from resumes submitted in advance.
- Expanded Recruiting Reach: Qualified candidates from top law schools in the NALP Southeast region will be invited to attend.
- Strong Candidates: Prime candidates from the best southeastern law schools travel to meet you.
- Specialized Field: This job fair was created by Georgia State Law to satisfy high student and employer interest in the specialized field of Intellectual Property.
- Save Time and Money: The job fair is in one convenient location for one day at one economical price.
- Meet Your Hiring Needs: Interview candidates for summer or entry-level positions.
Second- and third-year law students with an interest and experience to compete for summer associate IP opportunities in 2016 participate.
At your request, we can also help you fulfill your entry-level associate positions for students graduating in the spring or summer 2015. Our database of registered law schools helps get the word out about your positions and mines qualified candidates for you to interview.
A resume collect service also is available, and often used by employers who are interested in SIPJF candidates but who cannot attend the fair. For these nonparticipating employers, the fee is $300. The resume collect service is complimentary for participating employers.
Nonrefundable fees include administrative costs, private locations for interviews and lunch.
- Standard: $550 per interview schedule (up to 20 candidates)
- Additional schedules, $400 each
- Small Employers (less than 10 employees): $450 per interview schedule (up to 20 candidates)
- Additional schedules, $300 each
- Resume Collect: $300 for rising second- and third-year students, 2012 and 2013 graduates
- $300 for graduating 3L students*
- Employer Table Talk: $400
- Add-on for participating employers: $200
* services are complimentary with a standard or small employer registration