Which Schools Participate?
Accredited law schools in the National Association for Law Placement (NALP) southeastern region are automatically invited to participate in this fair. NALP defines the southeastern region as Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia.
Law schools outside the southeast may be considered on a case by case basis. If you are interested in participating in the fair, contact the SIPJF administrator.
Eligible schools will receive email invitations with instructions. Some law schools choose to pay student registration fees for their participating students. Contact the SIPJF administrator to pursue this option, or if you need assistance with registration or other inquiries. We encourage you to gauge the interest level of your students in advance of submitting your registration materials.
What Happens After Law Schools Register?
- Employer list will be distributed to registered law schools after employer registration closes.
- Students review the participating employers list and decide if they would like to participate.
- Students must register online and pay fees with a credit card or indicate that their law school will pay their fees, if applicable.
- Once fees have been paid, students will register in SIPJF Symplicity and submit resumes to their preferred employers.
Important Dates for 2017
- Monday, February 27-Monday, April 3: Law School registration period
- Tuesday, April 25: Schools receive SIPJF packet containing participating employers list and other materials
- Wednesday, April 26-Wednesday, May 10: Students preview employers and register
- Tuesday, May 16-Tuesday, May 30: Registered candidates may apply to employers
- Monday, June 26: Interview selections available
- Monday, July 3: Deadline for candidates to accept/decline interviews
- Thursday, July 13: Interview schedules available for download
|Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld
Alston & Bird
Arnold & Porter
AT&T Intellectual Property
Baker Hostetler LLP
Ballard Spahr LLP
Darby & Darby
Dority & Manning
Fish & Richardson
Foley & Lardner
Hall Booth Smith
Hill Kertscher & Wharton
Hunton & Williams
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton
|King & Spalding
McDonnell, Boehnen, Hulbert & Berghoff
Merchant & Gould
Moore & Van Allen
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
Morris, Manning and Martin
Myers Bigel Sibley and Sajovec
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
Nuesoft Technologies, Inc.
Oliff & Berridge
Patterson & Sheridan
Paul Hastings LLP
Robins, Kaplan, Miller, & Ciresi
Smith Risley Tempel Santos
Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Sughrue & Mion
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office