Which Schools Participate?
Accredited law schools in the National Association for Law Placement (NALP) southeastern region are automatically invited to participate in this fair. NALP defines the southeastern region as Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia.
- Eligible schools will receive email invitations with instructions. Your law school may choose to pay student registration fees for its participating students. Contact your Career Services Office for details.
What Happens After My School Registers?
- Employer list will be distributed to registered law schools after employer registration closes.
- Students review the participating employers list and decide if they would like to participate.
- Students must register online and pay fees with a credit card or indicate that their law school will pay their fees, if applicable.
- Once fees have been paid, students will register in SIPJF Symplicity and submit resumes to their preferred employers.
- Wednesday, April 29: Students preview employers
- Wednesday, May 20: Student registration deadline
- Tuesday, May 26-June 9: Student bidding period
- Monday, June 29-Tuesday, July 7: Student interview accept/decline period
|Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld
Alston & Bird
Arnold & Porter
AT&T Intellectual Property
Baker Hostetler LLP
Ballard Spahr LLP
Darby & Darby
Dority & Manning
Fish & Richardson
Foley & Lardner
Hall Booth Smith
Hill Kertscher & Wharton
Hunton & Williams
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton
|King & Spalding
Merchant & Gould
Moore & Van Allen
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
Morris, Manning and Martin
Myers Bigel Sibley and Sajovec
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
Nuesoft Technologies , Inc.
Oliff & Berridge
Patterson & Sheridan
Robins, Kaplan, Miller, & Ciresi
Smith Risley Tempel Santos
Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
Sughrue & Mion
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office