Which Schools Participate?
Accredited law schools in the National Association for Law Placement (NALP) southeastern region are automatically invited to participate in this fair. NALP defines the southeastern region as Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia.
Law schools outside the southeast may be considered on a case by case basis. If you are interested in participating in the fair, contact the SIPJF administrator.
- Eligible schools will receive email invitations with instructions. Your law school may choose to pay student registration fees for its participating students. Contact your Career Services Office for details.
What Happens After My School Registers?
- Employer list will be distributed to registered law schools after employer registration closes.
- Students review the participating employers list and decide if they would like to participate.
- Students must register online and pay fees with a credit card or indicate that their law school will pay their fees, if applicable.
- Once fees have been paid, students will register in SIPJF Symplicity and submit resumes to their preferred employers.
- Wednesday, April 29: Students preview employers
- Wednesday, May 20: Student registration deadline
- Tuesday, May 6-Tuesday, June 9: Student bidding period
- Monday, June 29-Tuesday, July 7: Student interview accept/decline period
|Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld LLP
Alston & Bird LLP
Arnold & Porter LLP
AT&T Intellectual Property
Baker Botts LLP
Baker, Donelson, Bearman, Caldwell & Berkowitz PC
Cantor Colburn LLP
Darby & Darby PC
Dority & Manning PA
Duane Morris LLP
Fish & Richardson PC
Foley & Lardner LLP
Hall Booth Smith PC
Hill Kertscher & Wharton LLP
Hunton & Williams LLP
|Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton LLP
King & Spalding LLP
Mayer Brown LLP
Merchant & Gould
Moore & Van Allen PLLC
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
Morris, Manning and Martin LLP
Myers Bigel Sibley and Sajovec PA
The Needle & Rosenberg
IP Practice of Ballard Spahr
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
Oliff & Berridge PLC
Patterson & Sheridan LLP
Robins, Kaplan, Miller, & Ciresi LLP
Smith Risley Tempel Santos LLC
Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox PLLC
Sughrue & Mion PLLC
Thomas Horstemeyer LLP
Troutman Sanders LLP
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Womble Carlyle PLLC
Woodcock Washburn LLP