Which Schools Participate?
Accredited law schools in the National Association for Law Placement (NALP) southeastern region are automatically invited to participate in this fair. NALP defines the southeastern region as Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Puerto Rico, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas and West Virginia.
Eligible schools will receive email invitations with instructions. Some law schools choose to pay student registration fees for their participating students. Contact the SIPJF administrator to pursue this option, or if you need assistance with registration or other inquiries. We encourage you to gauge the interest level of your students in advance of submitting your registration materials.
What Happens After Law Schools Register?
- Employer list will be distributed to registered law schools after employer registration closes.
- Students review the participating employers list and decide if they would like to participate.
- Students must register online and pay fees with a credit card or indicate that their law school will pay their fees, if applicable.
- Once fees have been paid, students will register in SIPJF Symplicity and submit resumes to their preferred employers.
Important Dates for 2018
- Monday, Feb. 26-Monday, April 2: Law School registration period
- Tuesday, April 24: Schools receive SIPJF packet containing participating employers list and other materials
- Wednesday, April 25-Wednesday, May 9: Students preview employers and register
- Tuesday, May 15-Tuesday, May 29: Registered candidates may apply to employers
- Monday, June 25: Interview selections available
- Tuesday, July 3: Deadline for candidates to accept/decline interviews
- Thursday, July 12: Interview schedules available for download
|Akin Gump Strauss Hauer & Feld
Alston & Bird
Arnold & Porter
AT&T Intellectual Property
Baker Hostetler LLP
Ballard Spahr LLP
Dority & Manning
Fish & Richardson
Foley & Lardner
Hall Booth Smith
Hunton & Williams
Kilpatrick Townsend & Stockton
King & Spalding
|McDonnell Boehnen Hulbert & Berghoff LLP
Merchant & Gould
Meunier Carlin & Curfman
Moore & Van Allen
Morgan, Lewis & Bockius
Morris, Manning and Martin
Nelson Mullins Riley & Scarborough
Nuesoft Technologies Inc.
Patterson & Sheridan
Paul Hastings LLP
Smith, Gambrell & Russell LLP
Sterne, Kessler, Goldstein & Fox
U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
Winston & Strawn